Why Stratton & Farrell is a better choice than other Designer Similar / Copy Fragrances.
We've seen other "inspired by" perfumes and colognes out there, and we only wanted to make complaints levelled at other brands. You say they can feel oily, that the packaging feels cheap, and that they don't last long or don't smell quite right, or that everyone moans its too strong and wants you out of the room!
To make a quality perfume or cologne that feels right, is not as simple as adding the cheapest fragrance oil you can buy (got to maximise those profits) to alcohol. There are extra cosmetic ingredients which ensure compatibility with your skin, there are diffusion characteristics to specify (do you want to only smell it yourself or do you want the whole street to smell it as you walk by?), and adsorption/evaporation characteristics to consider (this is what causes an oily feel if you get it wrong).
As a result, we are proud to say that our fragrances are:
- Optimum balance of strength and diffusion to give just the right fragrance experience for you and those around you.
- Suitable for all Skin Types.
- Cosmetically Safe & Approved
- Presented in high quality glass perfume bottles which reliably dispense a comfortable amount of perfume/cologne. (They wont soak you with a single spray)
- Made with Cosmetic Grade IFRA approved fragrances (A higher grade of fragrance than those used for scented candles or General-Purpose grade fragrances).
Our stock range is presented on this store. However, we can source or create many designer-similar fragrances with a short turnaround for you. If you want a particular fragrance, let us know using the "Not Sure?" link on the menu, and we hopefully will be able to get something made for you.
At Stratton & Farrell, which is a sister company of F-JAS LTD, we genuinely make our products out of the sense of satisfaction and desire to create good, quality products for our customers. We hope you like our Perfumes and Colognes, and as always, if there are any problems, we are just a FREE phone call away.
Disclaimer: This product is not intended to be confused in any way with the brand or product which inspires it. The fragrances used are similar but not the exact fragrance of the genuine item. We use our own custom artwork, fonts and pseudonyms to ensure customers can not be confused into believing this product is the genuine item that inspires it.